Online Art Tuition
Inner Art Online is a wonderfully practical way to facilitate art learning from home.
With the freedom to create artwork at your own pace, you can decide when to work, and when to receive feedback.
There's no need to come to Inner Art Studio, just create a little space at home with the art materials you have. You can use your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop for Inner Art Tuition, and access Inner Art Tutor expertise from home.
Our aim is to make online art tuition fully engaging with inspiring resources and relevant tasks tailored to you, embedded with constructive and applicable feedback.
Inner Art Online can be a main form of Inner Art learning, and can also work alongside one-to-one art tuition at Inner Art Studio,
It suits siblings, friends and co-learners too!
Inner Art Online has two options:
For CHILDREN & ADULTS
(ages 5 upwards)
Inner Art Online video call: 1hr / 1.5hrs / 2hrs
Our art tutor works alongside you/your child for the whole duration by:
- discussing what to create & why
- chosing what to use & which methods
- talking about how to start & making a plan
- working alongside each other during the making process & discussing progress
- analysing outcomes & areas for progress
- giving praise & guiding self reflection
(+ independent learners)
A combination of video call, resources & independent work
1) Task Setting: video call with your tutor and/or resources provided via email
2) Action & Submission: create your artwork & send it to your tutor via email
3) Feedback: written feedback provided to you via email from your tutor to analyse & review your artwork
...and this leads back into your next set starting with 1) Task Setting
Total tutor input = 1hr per cycle (including provision of resources)
Your input = as long as you like!
1) Task Setting
According to your interests, aims & experience, art tasks range from creating observational drawings and transcriptions of artists work, to experimenting with media and making outcomes.