Online Art Tuition
*In response to COVID-19 & to facilitate learning from home we have reduced the price of Inner Art Online*
Inner Art Online is a wonderfully practical way to facilitate art learning from home.
With the freedom to create artwork at your own pace, you can decide when to work, and when to receive feedback.
There's no need to come to Inner Art Studio, just create a little space at home with the art materials you have.
You can use your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop for Inner Art Tuition, and access the expertise of our Inner Art Tutors from home.
Our aim is to make online art tuition fully engaging by providing inspiring resources and relevant tasks tailored to you, along with constructive and applicable feedback.
Inner Art Online can work alongside one-to-one art tuition at Inner Art Studio, or as your main form of Inner Art learning.
It suits siblings, friends and co-learners too!
In Picasso's words "Art is for washing the dust of daily life off our souls" and Inner Art Online helps us create this experience for you.
Here's how it works:
For CHILDREN & ADULTS
(ages 5 upwards)
Inner Art Online video call: 1hr / 1.5hrs / 2hrs
Our art tutor works alongside you/your child for the whole time they are making artwork by:
- discussing what to create & why
- chosing what to use & which methods
- talking about how to start & making a plan
- working alongside each other during the making process & discussing progress
- analysing outcomes & areas for progress
- giving praise & guiding self reflection
(+ independent learners)
A combination of video call, resources & independent work
1) Task Setting: video call with your tutor and/or resources provided via email
2) Action & Submission: create your artwork & send it to your tutor via email
3) Feedback: written feedback provided to you via email from your tutor to analyze & review your artwork
...and this leads back into your next session 1) Task Setting
Total tutor input = 1hr per cycle (including provision of resources)
Your input = as long as you like!
1) Task Setting
According to your interests, aims & experience, tasks range from creating observational drawings and transcriptions of artists work, to experimenting with media and making outcomes.